Friday, May 6, 2016

Forgotten Names Introductions Business Social Etiquette Harold Almon University Grooming Etiquette

Outclass the Competition
by Harold Almon baesoe.com
schoolofetiquette@ateasepress.com

You can accomplish a forgotten name introduction by looking at the person whose name has been forgotten and saying, "I would like you to meet, “This is," "You have met," or "You already know...." Then provide the first and last name of the person whose name you remembered. One may hope that the unnamed person will introduce him or herself. The person could say, “I do not believe that we have met,” or “I do not believe that I have had the pleasure,” and go on to do a self introduction.

You could say,  "I am sorry for forgetting." Then say, (RSTW:) “Remind me your name again,” 'Say your name again," "Tell me your name again," or "What is your name again."

This may also be done right after someone says your name, and joins you, when someone else is talking with you, and you don't have a clue what the name is of the new person. The unnamed person is to tell you his or her name. You can then introduce this person by saying, "This is..." and go on to introduce the person to whom you were talking. Then repeat the name of the person you had forgotten.

You may say, “You two introduce yourselves." A more senior person could hide in a bathroom, and send out a scout.

No comments: